moonlight
HOME ABOUT CBOX LINKS FOLLOW DASH
TLP INA


EXO had their first solo concert in Jakarta on 6th september 2014. I cant go TTATT cries

But currently, TLP in Jakarta is being broadcasted by Indonesian loval TV, RCTI. I'm glad that they broadcasted TLP but I don't have RCTI channel on my TV so i had to stream it on my handphone its very blurry and not really clear cries THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

And I'm kinda jelly with Bangkok fans because they got too many fanservices. Even though Jakarta's stage is nearly the same as Seoul's but still, we don't need the kewl stage but we need attention from oppaS ugH aSJGSJKGsjkldfksddgdfhffsaaf 


Well then i want to give you guys the link of TLP in Jakarta ((its recorded by one of us))


ctto

Oh !! and in this video ((tlp ina)) baek's voice is like tikus kejepit. AHAHAH here

I think that's it !!! im sorry i can't post daily because im so busy bc i have so many hws, exams and i have to prepare for my national exams ;;;

Bye guys :3
© Skin by Ken Eriksen. Basecodes from Nurul Atiqah